1. Download Cobo Guard on your mobile device
Currently, Cobo Guard only supports the iOS system. The app is compatible with iPhone 5s and newer models, and the operating system must be iOS 13.0 or later. You can download Cobo Guard on the App Store. Alternatively, simply click here or scan the QR code below to download it.
If you wish to conduct testing in a development environment, please scan the QR code below or click here to download Cobo Guard for the TestFlight environment.
2. Set up Cobo Guard
You will need to create a PIN code and enable Face ID (optional) for your Cobo Guard, and initialize the MPC Node.
- Create PIN code: The PIN code is used to unlock Cobo Guard and authenticate your identity during transaction approvals. If you ever lose or forget your PIN code, you will need to uninstall and reinstall Cobo Guard on your current device, followed by re-generating your MPC key share(s). After creating a PIN code, you may also enable Face ID to eliminate the need to manually enter the PIN code each time you use Cobo Guard.
- Initialize MPC Node: You will need to initialize the MPC Node first before generating your MPC key share(s). Please make sure not to close the Cobo Guard app during this process.
3. Link Cobo Guard to your Cobo MPC Lite account
- Log in to your Cobo MPC Lite account and click on “Me” under “Settings”. Under the “Account” tab, click on the “Set Up” button next to “Cobo Guard.”
- Open Cobo Guard and click on the "Scan QR Code" button. Alternatively, tap the QR code icon in the upper-right corner.
- A message will pop up on your Cobo Guard. Please confirm your account information and click on “Link”.
4. Your Admin will need to approve your request on their Cobo Guard
5. Once the Admin approves your request, you can start using Cobo Guard for key generation, MPC key-share management, and more
Note: Owner, Admin, Signer, Spender, Approver, and Operator are required to download Cobo Guard on their mobile devices, and then manually link Cobo Guard to their respective Cobo MPC Lite accounts.